Tuesday, November 01, 2011

We're having a big sale!!

I mean a REALLY BIG sale!! Please pass the word along.


We've never had a sale this BIG! Everything in our online store is on sale with savings from 20-50%. Please visit our website soon as some quantities are limited. Check out some of the specials below. 
 


ALL NOVELS 50% OFF

CROSS AMONG THE TOMAHAWKS AND SHIPS BOY WITH MAGELLAN BY MILTON LOMASK 
SWORD OF CLONTARF AND THE KING'S THANE BY CHARLES BRADY
WORD TO CAESAR BY GEOFFREY TREASE
CITY OF THE GOLDEN HOUSE,
CHILDREN OF THE RED KING,
 AND CHUIRAQUIMBA AND THE BLACK ROBES




ALL HOMESCHOOL CULTURE RESOURCES 40% OFF

    HAYSTACKS FULL OF NEEDLES: A CATHOLIC HOME EDUCATOR'S
    GUIDE TO SOCIALIZATION
BY ALICE GUNTHER
   
    IN HIS IMAGE: NURTURING CREATIVITY IN THE HEART OF YOUR
    HOME 
BY MARY GILDERSLEEVE

   
    A LITTLE WAY OF HOMESCHOOLING: THIRTEEN FAMILIES
   DISCOVER CATHOLIC UNSCHOOLING
BY SUZIE ANDRES


  Much more!! All on sale now!!

2 comments:

beachrose said...

I found your site while looking for natural science through the seasons. Is there anyway to get put on a mailing list that will let me know when the reprint is available? I've wanted that book for a while now. thank you!

Hillside Education said...

Hi Beachrose! I'd be glad to let you know. Will you email me so I can get your email address:
sales at hillsideeducation dot com

I am very anxious to see it in print as well!!
Margot